At the 62nd biennial National Convention of Chi Omega held in Phoenix, Arizona from June 21-June 23, 2018, the delegates elected the Supreme Governing Council of Chi Omega to serve the Fraternity as national officers for the 2018-2020 biennium. The officers are as follows:
- S.H. Shelley Eubanks Potter (National President), founding member and initiate of Xi Kappa Chapter at Texas A&M University
- S.T.B. Laura Shrode Miller (National Vice President), initiate of Rho Epsilon Chapter at Texas Christian University
- S.K.A. Gena Staggs Runnion (National Secretary), initiate of Psi Chapter at the University of Arkansas
- S.N.V. Anna Funderburk Buckner (National Treasurer), initiate of Alpha Beta Chapter at Auburn University
- S.M. Missy Ganaway Pask (National Ritual Officer), initiate of Sigma Alpha Chapter at Miami University
From the beginning, strong leadership has been the hallmark of Chi Omega. The Fraternity is flourishing today because of the untiring efforts and wisdom displayed by Governing Council members over the past century. The Council is directly responsible for policy-making and the governance of Fraternity business. The Council members are dedicated volunteers who work day-to-day with the Executive Headquarters staff, NPC delegates, Foundation Board, Chi O Creations Board, national teams and committees, and other Chi Omega volunteers. The women elected have many accomplishments and involvement with Chi Omega. Complete biographies can be found here. Chi Omega appreciates the commitment to excellence exemplified by these women and looks forward to the next two years of their collective leadership!
To reach a Governing Council member, please email, fax, or write them in care of the Chi Omega Executive Headquarters.