Chi Omega Foundation is the vehicle through which alumnae, collegiate members, and friends of Chi Omega provide tax-deductible charitable support of the Fraternity’s educational and leadership training for all members. Contributions to the Foundation provide the margin of excellence to deliver life-changing scholarships, grants, educational and leadership programs, as well as tools and resources to the Fraternity’s membership.
Your gifts to the Foundation are vital to the support of:
- The Nancy Walton Laurie Leadership Institute of Chi Omega: Chi Omega’s premier leadership training program. Topics such as values and ethics help develop our members into leaders in their communities, careers and campuses. To learn more about The Nancy Walton Laurie Leadership Institute of Chi Omega click here.
- Scholarships and Grants: Academic achievement is a top priority for Chi Omega. Learn more about our continuing educational scholarship program for alumnae here.
- Risk Management Education: Chi Omega’s nationally recognized leadership in confronting alcohol abuse on campus has reached thousands in combating this significant threat to Greek Life. Foundation donors make this possible.
- Helping Hands Fund for Disaster Relief: This fund was created to help Chi Omega Alumnae and collegians who are suddenly in financial need due to Presidentially-declared disasters. Click here to learn more or to submit an application.
- Helping Hands Fund: Through this program, we are able to come to the aid of alumnae at times of crisis. Click here to access a Helping Hands Fund application.
- Communication and Technology Infrastructure: We provide a technological infrastructure that is the daily lifeline of Chi Omega’s numerous member services and resources. Alumnae and collegians can use their password to access the Training and Resource Center for helpful tools.
- Chi Omega Executive Headquarters: This extraordinary facility in Memphis is owned and maintained by the Chi Omega Foundation.
The Chi Omega Foundation is proud to celebrate our donor’s generosity to the Sisterhood Never Stops Campaign. Chi Omegas, visit Chi Omega Everyday to see our publication of donors May 1,2012 – December 31, 2016.