The Chi Omega Foundation provides philanthropic support for Chi Omega Fraternity, strategically ensuring that the needs of our collegians and alumnae are met. Your gift ensures that Chi Omega can support each of our members with programs like these:
- The Nancy Walton Laurie Leadership Institute of Chi Omega: Chi Omega’s premier leadership training program. Topics such as values and ethics help develop our members into leaders in their communities, careers and campuses.
- Scholarships and Grants: Academic achievement is a top priority for Chi Omega. Learn more about our scholarship program for collegians and alumnae.
- Risk Management Education: Chi Omega’s nationally recognized leadership in confronting alcohol abuse on campus has reached thousands in combating this significant threat to Greek Life. Foundation donors make this possible.
- Helping Hands Fund: Through this program, we are able to come to the aid of alumnae at times of crisis.
- Helping Hands Fund for Disaster Relief: Allows Sisters to help other Sisters, both alumnae and collegians, who have found themselves suddenly and unexpectedly in need due to Presidentially-declared disasters.
- Communication and Technology Infrastructure: We provide a technological infrastructure that is the daily lifeline of Chi Omega’s numerous member services and programs. Alumnae and collegians can use their password to access the Training and Resource Center for helpful tools.
- Chi Omega Executive Headquarters:This extraordinary facility in Memphis is owned and maintained by the Chi Omega Foundation.
The Chi Omega Foundation is proud to celebrate our donor’s generosity to the Sisterhood Never Stops Campaign. Chi Omegas, visit Chi Omega Everyday to see our publication of donors May 1,2012 – December 31, 2016.