I am a Chi Omega. I lead. I serve. I give.The Chi Omega Foundation provides philanthropic support for Chi Omega Fraternity, ensuring that the educational and leadership development needs of its collegians and alumnae are met. More than 8,800 donors each year enable the Foundation to offer grants to the Fraternity for an impressive array of life-changing educational opportunities.
Maintaining a margin of excellence with relevant programming requires planning. Chi Omega has developed strategic programs and member services that await funding.
We invite the opportunity to help actualize your charitable giving aspirations. These are the engaging, educational and inspirational programs currently offered by Chi Omega!
- The Nancy Walton Laurie Leadership Institute of Chi Omega: Chi Omega’s premier leadership training program. Topics such as values and ethics help develop our members into leaders in their communities, careers and campuses.
- Scholarships and Grants: Academic achievement is a top priority for Chi Omega. Learn more about our scholarship program for collegians and alumnae.
- Risk Management Education: Chi Omega’s nationally recognized leadership in confronting alcohol abuse on campus has reached thousands in combating this significant threat to Greek Life. Foundation donors make this possible.
- Helping Hands Fund: Through this program, we are able to come to the aid of alumnae at times of crisis.
- Helping Hands Fund for Disaster Relief: Allows Sisters to help other Sisters, both alumnae and collegians, who have found themselves suddenly and unexpectedly in need due to Presidentially-declared disasters.
- Communication and Technology Infrastructure: We provide a technological infrastructure that is the daily lifeline of Chi Omega’s numerous member services and programs. Alumnae and collegians can use their password to access the Training and Resource Center for helpful tools.
- Chi Omega Executive Headquarters: This extraordinary facility in Memphis is owned and maintained by the Chi Omega Foundation.